Health Insurance For Foreigners Discussed

June 15, 2012 · Posted in Australia & Pacific · Comment 

Being migration professionals, Registered Migration Agents know how important it is for their clients to be protected by health insurances while in Australia.

In some cases, reciprocal agreements are in place between the Australian government and other countries where travellers can get automatic health covers from public funded insurers.

However, registered migration agents are also well-placed to advise their clients on the necessary level of cover they will require if they are visiting from a country that does not have such an agreement in place.

Of course, in these cases it pays well to plan in advance and have a number of options available for customers to follow up or even offering to provide the relevant services directly.

Overseas Visitors Cover is a popular choice for those travellers looking to protect themselves in the event of injury, with a range of medical procedures and secondary services covered by the insurance product.

Overseas Visitors Cover is a popular choice for those travellers looking to protect themselves in the event of injury, with a range of medical procedures and secondary services covered by the insurance product.

Insurance policies would vary from provider to provider and also on the level of premium and thus would affect one’s ability to seek the level of health care. It is therefore important that Migration Agents make their clients aware of these factors so that they can make informed decisions when they come to the country.

At the New Australian Immigration Landscape Conference to be held on over 28 to 30 June 2012, registered migration agents will be able to meet with a number of specialist providers across a range of fields – including health insurance.

During the event, a specialist International Sales Consultant from insurance provider BUPA will be available for attendees to discover new ways to provide cover not only for their clients but also for their business endeavours.

With an online application that can assess all your client visa needs and experienced sales teams that can provide qualified advice on the appropriate levels of cover, BUPA is well placed to deliver information that has the capacity to improve the level of service you can provide to your customers and clients.

In addition to these services, the team attending the conference will also have a fully qualified nurse on staff to provide a ten minute consultation on heart health – including blood pressure measurements, cholesterol screenings, glucose levels and recommendations.

On top of this, there will also be a massage therapist on hand to provide soothing relief to stiff necks and cramped shoulders – the result of long hours in front of a computer or hunched up on the phone to clients and providers.

If you are looking for an immigration lawyer in Sydney , google Immigration and Citizenship Australia

Getting the right australian visa for your move

March 15, 2012 · Posted in Travel · Comment 

When it comes to moving overseas, one of the first things that you will need to take into consideration is what type of visa you need to apply for.

Australia is one country which can be notoriously difficult to enter, unless you have a skill which is currently in demand, and as a result you may need to take into consideration a wide range of visa options which could be made available to you. If you do struggle to find the right visa, then you may still decide to visit Australia, but as a tourist and as a result there are a number of tourist visas available to you.

If you are looking to travel within Australia for up to 12 months then one of the popular options that you might look into is the eVisitor visa and this is available to anyone who holds a European passport. The visa allows a person to visit Australia for a period up to 12 months, but they must not be there for more than 3 months at any one time. It can be perfect for people who are looking to holiday in Australia or are wanting to travel to various different areas of Australia, but might be looking to explore the neighbouring region in between.

Longer stay visas are available for people who may be going to Australia for a specific purpose and therefore might require a longer stay. In general these visas are for people who may be considering visiting relatives or for a special occasions and therefore they might want to have a stay of longer than 12 months at any one time.

There is a Working Holiday Visa option if you are looking to work while on holiday and this allows you to travel and work at the same time. You can spend up to a year within Australia either working or travelling and if you complete at least three months in a regional area or workplace then you could be eligible for an addition 12 month stay, but during this time you are not able to work in more than one job role for over six months.

To find the best deal on australian visa, visit and get the best advice on visas.